After solidifying an Idea we knew that before going any further we have to conduct our own research. After having a discussion about research we came to the conclusion that it would be a lot more efficient if we did research separately. However although we decided to do our research separately we still wanted to all have assigned areas to research and a place to put this research so we created a padlet account. This was so that we had a place to store all of our research where the full team could access it. It was decided that Richard would research what technology we could use, Keiran would look at common Illnesses amongst Children, Sam would look into accessibility of the product and I would look at our target audience and mainly focus on their needs and limitations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *